In addition to being magnetic, what makes our MAGIC RACK- MAGNETIC THIN RIBBONS special is that you may swap them out as needed. These are not the typical military-thin ribbons that are currently available on the market, which require you to replace the entire ribbon rack when you only need one ribbon. Additionally, if you want to update a ribbon or an attachment, you don't need to return your thin ribbons back to us. All you have to do is place an order.
Welcome if you are a first-time visitor to our website www.pinitcard.com and are considering buying your first Magnetic Thin Ribbon. We are delighted to have you visit us and eagerly await your decision to try them on.
Ordering Process in the Magic Rack Builder
In the Magic Rack Builder, ordering is a simple process. Just follow the directions on our website.
Select your Service Branch first.
Next, pick one of the following options.
- Alignment: You may select either the center or the right alignment.
- Center: The standard that you notice when you look at a uniform is the center alignment.
- Right Alignment: If you have a lot of ribbons and do not want your service jacket lapel to cover them, you should arrange them correctly. They will be positioned on the rack's right side.
- Ribbon Bar: Here, in the Ribbon Bar, is where the magic happens. Do not skip this step, thank you.
Like if you were to purchase a standard slide-on ribbon rack, every order will require a ribbon bar. Your ribbon bar is ordered based on how many ribbons you intend to buy. For instance, you would choose an 11 Ribbon Bar if you needed to buy 11 ribbons.
The back of the ribbon bar is referred to as the backing. You will have two choices. The first is
- Pin Back: The typical pin and clutch that you see on an emblem or badge is the pin back. Some people could call them "frogs" or "damn its".
- Magnets: Depending on the size of your ribbon bar, these are either the green magnets you find on the back of a name tag or smaller silver magnets.
Following your selections, you can proceed to the following page to begin choosing your awards.
Congratulations if you are a repeat customer and you received a new ribbon!
Order the new ribbons you require by following the simple instructions on our website. Please remember to get a new ribbon bar as well. (For instructions, see above)
If all that is required to update a ribbon is the addition of an attachment, such as a gold or silver star or an oak leaf, you can do that.
Once more, simply follow the instructions on our user-friendly website Pin-iT Military Uniform Tools, but this time you won't need to add a ribbon bar because you won't be adding any new ribbon to your rack. If you choose "None," you can proceed to the awards page and just add the ribbon and attachment you require.
We truly hope you enjoy our creative combination of thin ribbons and traditional ribbons. Please visit our How-To page or get in contact with us if you have any questions.